1. Firstly thoroughly cleanse your skin, do it twice for maximum penetration of your products, then tone to exfoliate dead skin cells.
2. Use a face mask at least once a week but why not more often while you have the time?
3. Next massage in your preferred moisturiser, use upward, sweeping movements and spend time massaging the product into your skin. The movements will help with the drainage of toxins and improve circulation making the skin look and feel more fresh and bright as well as helping you relax.
4. Remember to apply your SPF before going out for your daily exercise!
5. As always drink plenty of water
6. Get enough sleep. If you can, take a moment to have a 20 minute time out, A power nap or some meditation, take an opportunity to rest up and reset.